Casa Can Torres Caron - Santa Eulalia
On the south side of a hill looking over the bay of Santa Eulalia this Mediterranean country house is perched on a hilltop surrounded by pretty gardens, palm trees and pinetrees in protected woodlands. The interior decor takes a leaf from the traditional design book with high beamed ceilings, whitewashed walls bordered by cobbled stone and terracotta-tiled floors throughout.
This is all accessorised with chunky wooden furniture and contemporary artwork.This two storey house is very practical, spacious and has many high quality features including insulation against high temperatures in the summer months. The house is fully air conditioned, hot and cold.It boasts a kidney shaped swimming pool with fountains and waterfalls surrounded by various areas for sunbathing or enjoying fantastic views of the sea, Santa Eulalia and the countryside.
CASA CAN TORRES CARON
- Entrance hall
- Huge open plan lounge-dining room
- Patio doors to garden and pool
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Utility room
- Small bathroom
- Over the tower side of the lounge there is a double bedroom with balcony and ensuite bathroom with hydromassage
- Staircase in front of tower leads to second double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with hydromassage
- Alongside two double/twin bedrooms one with access to terrace, one with a private balcony
- One bathroom
- All bedrooms are south facing to make the best of the sun and views
- Satellite TV
- Washing Machine
- Tumble drier
- Air conditioning
- Pool size (9x5m)
- BBQ with Kitchen area
- Exterior Bathroom with WC and Shower
- Sea Views
- Fenced Plot
Prices are for the Weekly Rental of the property depending on season. Prices include all utility services, representation from the villa agent/manager and a welcome food hamper.
Additional items such as flights, car hire, pool heating and air-conditioning can be arranged and costs will be provided on request.
Full financial and repatriation protection is provided for all air-inclusive holidays booked under our ATOL Licence.
From £2795 per week
From £4600 per week
From £7350 per week